Students may choose to take any class. We offer a few different classes/ levels:
- Recommended for dancers with no experience.
- Class will focus more on foundation (compared to Beginner class)
- Recommended for dancers with little to no experience.
- Class will focus more on choreographer than drills.
- Recommended for dancers with 1-2 years of experience.
- Slightly faster pace & more choreography taught.
- Recommended for dancers with 2+ years of experience
- Faster pace & denser choreography.
- Open level (can range from intermediate to advanced)
- Taught by non-faculty.
We suggest students check out past videos on Facebook to get an idea of the best class difficulty for them.
Hip Hop Class
This class blends the foundations of hip hop dance (popping, locking, etc.) with commercial hip hop style, to create fun and challenging choreography that encompasses how the style has evolved. HoM provides various levels of choreography in scaled levels of classes ranging from Beginner Foundations, to Advanced Beginner and Intermediate level classes.
Community classes aim to bring instructors from all over the dance community to teach at House of Movement. Every Friday we will have a new instructor for you to learn from. Stay tuned to our instagram/facebook pages to see who will be teaching for the week!
Video Release Notice
House of Movement may videotape and/or photograph during classes, and may capture your likeness in a class or group setting for use on House of Movement social media and/or other forms of promotional material. By purchasing and attending class at House of Movement, you are permitting that your photo or videos including you may be used on House of Movement’s website or any of House of Movement’s social media platforms. You waive the right to inspect, approve or receive compensation for use of likeness by House of Movement.
Personal recording and/or posting of class footage is permitted at the instructor’s discretion.